Let's face it - The most difficult part about doing business with people from diverse cultural is not the lack of technical aspects or hard work but it is the lack of "people skills". If you're a businessman or someone in your organisation who frequently has to work with counterparts from other countries and cultures, then our training program "Doing Business Across Cultural Borders" is not to be missed...
business cross cultural borders
Send me your enquiries and I’ll get back to you shortly!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
From the Blog
- The 3 Criteria to Becoming A Motivational Speaker – Apart from Having Good Public Speaking Skills!
- Tips to Becoming a Highly Paid Freelance Emcee in Singapore
- Follow These 3Ps & Start Excelling in Public Speaking Today
- What is Rhetoric and What’s the Use of Rhetoric in Public Speaking?
- Fear of Public Speaking is One Form of Social Phobia and Social Anxiety