Undeniably, speaking in front of an audience can be a daunting task. And the truth is - almost everyone has this fear and the desire to overcome the fear of public speaking. Thus, if you think it is only you, think again! Being fearful of public speaking is actually nothing unusual. Even President Ronald Reagan and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher admitted that they too had stage fright...
fear of speaking in public: blackout
Send me your enquiries and I’ll get back to you shortly!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
From the Blog
- The 3 Criteria to Becoming A Motivational Speaker – Apart from Having Good Public Speaking Skills!
- Tips to Becoming a Highly Paid Freelance Emcee in Singapore
- Follow These 3Ps & Start Excelling in Public Speaking Today
- What is Rhetoric and What’s the Use of Rhetoric in Public Speaking?
- Fear of Public Speaking is One Form of Social Phobia and Social Anxiety